Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Well hello

I know I have been M.I.A. for almost a year. The computer keeled over one night a year ago and we didn't get it fixed till the beginning for this summer. It was a good time. The Lord called me on a trip, Abigail was baptized in November, adopted a dog, God spoke to my husband about adopting while I was in India, He used me to tell the gospel at my job, Esther accepted Christ one night in April, Isaac learned how to glorify God in his gymnastics meets, Phil took an interim pastor position, got promoted at the seminary, etc etc etc... No, the Lord has not stopped teaching me and I have not stopped learning! Here is one of the songs I wrote in India. Very rough but it's something.
1Chron16:8-36 | Muziboo


I was on a bus in India reading 1 Chronicles 16 when I was moved to write this down.
Jesus my Jesus
There is no other name
Jesus my Jesus
You’re the One and only way
Let my heart rejoice as I sing to You
Let me look to You and see Your face
I will lift my voice in all the earth
Glory and Honor
Power and Praises
Glory and Honor to You

No comments:

Post a Comment