Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gospel ABC - 2011

This was written in Jan 2011... Setting: a VBS type venue... Rock blues progression. My kids love this song. This song was a God song. The melody and words just came to me. I wrote and recorded this song in one night for a mock VBS project for a children's ministry class. This CD went to over 15 children ministers in that class. LORD I thank You and praise You for the saving gospel of Christ. You are an amazing musician. ;-)


Gospel ABC's


ABC final product | Muziboo

Admit I have done wrong and fallen short
Believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God
Confess Im gonna sing, and shout, and tell
him her you and you and you and you

that Jesus is the One, the Christ, the Lord
the Light, the Truth, the Messiah,
He is the Son of God, the Savior, and King
the River of life, the One lifted high
I won’t be afraid to confess with my mouth
that Jesus is the One, the Christ, the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment